Personal information which you supply to us or which we obtain from credit reference agencies and other references will be used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring utilities are transferred on moving in and out (if applicable)
- Keeping any guarantors and joint tenants informed
- Enabling contractors to make suitable arrangements for repairs
- Providing references – with your consent
- Audit and debt collection
- Ensuring the performance of the contract
We may share your information with credit reference agencies, debt collection agencies, law enforcement agencies and Government departments.
The information will be held in paper form in our offices and digitally on LetMC software.
We will not use your information or disclose it to any third party for marketing purposes.
You have rights over your information which can be found in more detail at www.ico.org.uk.
You can request details of the information we hold which we will supply free of charge.
Should you find any information we hold is inaccurate we will ensure it is corrected. We will hold your data for 2 years after the end of a contract, after which it will be deleted.